Critical Illness Insurance is designed for financial protection while recovering from critical illness such as cancer, a heart attack or stroke. With critical insurance policy, you and your loved ones remain financially protected and receive a lump-sum payment that can be used to cover many costs including medical care, travel expenses or wages of a family member leaving work to help.
Similar to life insurance, Critical Illness Insurance can be an important element in your financial plan. By paying you cash benefits when you are diagnosed with a specified covered illness, this can help alleviate some of the stress that you are already facing.
Here’s why you should choose Whitehorse Financial for Critical Illness Insurance:
- No medical tests or exams will be conducted
- Easily get coverage in just few days
- Receive up to $100k of protection
- Coverage for cancer survivors
- Although you have pre-existing condition you may be eligible to apply
- Coverage up to age 75
- 1 month free, payments don’t start until the second month, applicable on monthly payment plans